Advice on keeping a log

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Im taking homegrown advice starting to see small improvements. I wanna by monday do everything right and write down my meals I dont have it down 100% but I will. I think this time I will be successful my cycle isgoing awsome now that Iive cleaned my diet I feel leaner and look it too. I wanna brief description do I log all my meals? All at once? Say what I did at gym? My cycle etc? Thanks ;D

Cycle- yes (every compound used)
Gym- yes (exercises sets and reps)
Meals- log all your meals at the end of the day (this seems easiest but you could log every meal separately)

If you have a smartphone I can direct you to a free app that works really good for food. All your macros are already in a huge database of food, just choose the food and how much you eat and it tracks it for you. Let me know

morrey said:
Cycle- yes (every compound used)
Gym- yes (exercises sets and reps)
Meals- log all your meals at the end of the day (this seems easiest but you could log every meal separately)
morreyWould rather not have everything he paid me to do for him out in the open for everyone who hasnt to see..

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

RockShawn said:
If you have a smartphone I can direct you to a free app that works really good for food. All your macros are already in a huge database of food, just choose the food and how much you eat and it tracks it for you. Let me know
RockShawnDoesn't have the database YET... in the process of a revamp... Making him a menu...

homegrown said:
Would rather not have everything he paid me to do for him out in the open for everyone who hasnt to see..

homegrownThat makes sense when we go over meals u can tell me what I should log

homegrown said:
Would rather not have everything he paid me to do for him out in the open for everyone who hasnt to see..

homegrown
ooooo shit. I didnt really understand the post. I thought he was just keeping a log. I didnt know it was a homegrown log. My fault

I'm talking about an app just to track food for personal tracking. Not posting on the board.

Definitely keep proprietary info under wraps.

RockShawn said:
I'm talking about an app just to track food for personal tracking. Not posting on the board.

Definitely keep proprietary info under wraps.
RockShawn
What's the app? I think you posted it before, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.