Advice on primo?

Gibbit

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey fella's, I have been wanting to do a cycle now for sometime w primo. I have have ran jst about everything but, do to the fact that alot of counterfeit or it being something else other than primo. Anyways what I'm looking for is what source possibly has real primo w reviews. Thanks guys for the feed back.

Gibbit said:
Hey fella's, I have been wanting to do a cycle now for sometime w primo. I have have ran jst about everything but, do to the fact that alot of counterfeit or it being something else other than primo. Anyways what I'm looking for is what source possibly has real primo w reviews. Thanks guys for the feed back.
Gibbit
This is quite a good question, as anyone that sells Primo is going to tell you their's is the best. Like to hear what the Board Reps and sponsors have to say about this.

I have ran jst about everything that there is. Everybody's body is different, an reacts different to certain things. One of those things I haven't ran an want to try an see what kinda results I will get. Plus Arnold is my idol an what he does, I do. Lol just kidding. Like I said jst want see what kind of results I will get.

This is just my personal input. Primo is so regularly faked, it is hard to tell if what you get is even legitimate. It is also very very mild and very expensive. Unless you are a lady or an older man who needs a very mild compound, I've always felt there are other things which give you a much bigger bang for your buck.

Wabbitt said:
This is just my personal input. Primo is so regularly faked, it is hard to tell if what you get is even legitimate. It is also very very mild and very expensive. Unless you are a lady or an older man who needs a very mild compound, I've always felt there are other things which give you a much bigger bang for your buck.
Wabbitt
Ehh!! Primo Rocks!!! But, he's right....it's expensive and often faked. That's why I want to hear from the board reps and sponsors. Who's got what!

Wabbit, agree w you about the fake primo, I have seen a wide range of prices. I agree on paper it seems to be a very mild steriod. Juss some people who did use primo, seem to love it.

Not saying primo isn't great, and I suppose if money is no object, then there isn't a real reason not to use it, other than the risk of it being fake. Was just saying, you can get much more for much less with other compounds. Unless there is some health concern, I'm not sure why you'd prefer to run something that costs so much to do so little.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.