Advice on puffy nips

RebelMachinist

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay so I had developed gyno last year got rid of it using aromasin and nolva but I still have puffy nipples that won't go away, tey aren't itchy and I feel no signs of gyno at all. Was looking for suggestions as to what would be better if its possible to get rid of the puffy nipples. My only ideas are adex, letro or ralox?

Edit: sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this thread

RebelMachinist said:
Okay so I had developed gyno last year got rid of it using aromasin and nolva but I still have puffy nipples that won't go away, tey aren't itchy and I feel no signs of gyno at all. Was looking for suggestions as to what would be better if its possible to get rid of the puffy nipples. My only ideas are adex, letro or ralox?

Edit: sorry if this isn't the correct forum for this thread
RebelMachinist

What were you running which caused the gyno? Different compounds need different meds to combat it?

Also,you said you developed it last year but got rid of it,did you get rid of it after cycle or during or do you mean,you got rid of it with the meds you mentioned and were off cycle and now you're on again have developed it again?

Take a look at this brother...........

https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php?topic=5992.new#new

I was running anadrol and deca and developed it on cycle but at the time did not have access to prami or caber. I got rid of it off c but it hasn't come back yet. But the puffiness of my nipples has never gone away and did not have that issue before gyno. I didn't let the gyno get out of control but it took longer to treat since I did not have prami or caber. I'm also no wondering if running a low dose of eother could finish it off. I don't have any lumps itching or soreness just bad puffiness.

F.I.S.T. said:
Take a look at this brother...........

https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php?topic=5992.new#new
F.I.S.T.Thanks brother that looks promising I'll read more when I get home from work I'm only able to skim read bits and pieces

gyno is estrogen related... prolactin gyno still requires estrogen... so we are fighting estrogen. how high do you run test on cycle.

once you have gyno lumps it means you have let your estro run wild for a while and it might take a while for it to return to normal on it's own.

imho you want to keep estro in range at all times on cycle... so if you are running a lot of test ..an estro blocker like aromasin, anastrozole is a must.

if you have puffy nipples i would be led to believe your estro is still out of wack... only way to be sure is blood work.

last time i had bloods done i had crushed my estro with too much aromasin... so you really need to be sure...as crushed estro sucks too.

Got some letro on the way. I did some searching locally and all the tests offered around here will just show total test and free test. To get that plus estrogen and colesterol leeks would each be a sepearte test at different places save for an endocrinologist I suppose but don't feel like going theu te whole you're on steroids deal. I'll see what letro can do.

I have noticed they are a less puffy than usual. I am currently running mast p @ 100mg ed

use www.privatemdlabs.com

pretty cheap.. can get estrogen, test, plus a whole lot more... you get an appointment set up on there web site... they'll send you to a place to draw blood and email you the results.

i'm in a smaller town and a dto drive 45 minutes to get blood drawn, but sometimes it's a necessity ... especially as you are learning what works for you

RebelMachinist said:
Got some letro on the way. I did some searching locally and all the tests offered around here will just show total test and free test. To get that plus estrogen and colesterol leeks would each be a sepearte test at different places save for an endocrinologist I suppose but don't feel like going theu te whole you're on steroids deal. I'll see what letro can do.

I have noticed they are a less puffy than usual. I am currently running mast p @ 100mg ed
RebelMachinist

Keep us posted with how it goes.I have a thread started on board for privatemedlabs with a discount code to save on the tests that are pretty cheap anyway.Check it out.

F.I.S.T. said:

Keep us posted with how it goes.I have a thread started on board for privatemedlabs with a discount code to save on the tests that are pretty cheap anyway.Check it out.
F.I.S.T.
Will do. Thanks for that heads up brother, will check it out.

Okay so I've been on letro @ 0.5ml Ed since Saturday. The puffiness has been significantly reduced not gone all the way but it's very close

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.