Advice

Chad1983

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
EG Cash
I'm looking for my wife. What would be good for someone looking to drop pounds and tighten up

alb, clen, diet, ephedra, dnp a few

Phentermine works great if you can get your hands on it. Not sure what the cost would be either. So definitely suppresses the appetite and gets that motor revved up.
Hope this help you brother.

so does meth I hear 😛

they were serious all but my meth joke...

if you're asking about gear, the items brought up will drop pounds far more than gear where gear really more is based on diet and keeping lean muscle

I hope you don't think I was joking when I commented on this post? I was being serious.

The compounds we use really dont cause the weight loss. They help to maintain the muscle while dieting. If she cant lose weight without it she wont with it, and if she does it will all come back once she gets off. Diet is the key not drugs.

This for the most part is true, few exceptions T3 dnp, alb, clen etc
Diet however is definitely the key everything else just a helping hand

Diet is the cake and everything else is nothing more than the icing. Build that base with a solid diet, training, and conditioning. After add something like an ECA stack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.