Youngtricep98

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys what's going on. Im back. I would like to apologize to anybody that I had left hanging with convos. I wanna make it brief but I would like to preach for a second. Addiction is a serious matter. It can destroy your life and for about a year it destroyed mine. I'm finally back on my feet and have been 2 months clean. Still taking it easy but I'd like to say to anybody facing a battle with addiction that it's not to late to get help. I wish I did. Anyway, it's good to be back. Hope everyone is doing well.

glad you are much better know, pls keep it up and you will do better and better. well done, respect

Kudos! ....And all the additional support you want is right here!

Welcome back bro, glad you are doing better! Plenty of great guys around here to help you out.

welcome back man

Hell yeah bro clean two months is an accomplishment. I think there are a Lot of bro's around here that can relate to you on that one including me! Keep it up! 🙂

Much appreciated guys. I've been going to classes at my church. Really helped when i brought god back into my life. I know some guys aren't religious so at least for me it has helped.

Youngtricep98 said:
Much appreciated guys. I've been going to classes at my church. Really helped when i brought god back into my life. I know some guys aren't religious so at least for me it has helped.
Youngtricep98hey if playing with a pink polka dotted tranny helps thats all that matters 😉

Welcome Back and glad things are headed in a positive direction.

Welcome back. Good luck staying clean. hit me up if you need or would like to talk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.