Ai help

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Taking 300 mgs a week of test and definitely feeling that estrogen lol iv been playing sad music in my car and im a heavy metal guy so thats saying something, what can i take and dosage? Thanks rather get hwlp then just do anything. I have been take 300 mgs of dim but not helping

Anymore I stick to Masterton or Proviron for estrogen management. DIM helps lower estrogen from e2 to e3 but doesn't reduce overall levels. It also binds to androgen receptors. Have you had any bloodwork done?

Try what @kazman68 said. If that’s not possible try .5mg of adex a week. Bloods would be best but I know some just don’t have resources to get it done.

300mgs a week is on the light side to be causing estrogen issues, not saying u don’t have issues, but get blood work, don’t guess, that’s the worst thing u can do and just start taking something. U need estrogen and most people just start taking shit rather than finding the truth. I can take 1000mg of test a week with no issues at all, so I’d get blood work brother.

Taking 300 mgs a week of test and definitely feeling that estrogen lol iv been playing sad music in my car and im a heavy metal guy so thats saying something, what can i take and dosage? Thanks rather get hwlp then just do anything. I have been take 300 mgs of dim but not helping
halfnattyAre you nipples sore and puffy?

Are you nipples sore and puffy?
EmanHard for me to get blood work cause i go trough the VA and if anything is out of place they think im gonna die lol its so annoying as fuck my red blood cell count was high and they were pretty making me a Coffin already lmao witch my red blood cell count is fine now

Hard for me to get blood work cause i go trough the VA and if anything is out of place they think im gonna die lol its so annoying as fuck my red blood cell count was high and they were pretty making me a Coffin already lmao witch my red blood cell count is fine now
halfnatty Expensive but discreet.

Like roc said you need estrogen for lipids and your dick to work. Super important. Just get a simple blood test and you will know exactly what to do. Everyone is incredible different with e2 and conversion.

I don't have much in the way of estrogen issues usually and can't get by with just some mast or proviron, or even a dht-based oral. i have some aromasin, adex, and even letro in case of emergency, however.

My estrogen raise after 100mgs of testosterone, i know this from tons of blood work, im very sensitive to all drugs lol i can take 400 test and be the same size as my bros taking a gram of test, but im like that even with my addy i get from a doc i can only take kid dosages cause my body responds fastas fuck idk why. But thanks guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.