Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Has anyone started using or been using the air fryer, shit is good, chicken cooked plain is juicy and good with nothing on it.

Love my Air Fryer bro
Best thing since sliced bread !!

Forgive my ignorance but how do you use it? You just put the chicken in it and adjust the setting? How does it cook?

Hot air bro, no extra calories, mine has a setting for chicken parts, whole chicken, fish, roast, shrimp...anything bro.....my wife through some rolls in it the other night and damn they were good.

Put your chicken parts in it and push the chicken piece button and it will cook until done.

The Ninja Foodie is bad ass! Great for wings.

Never used 1, honestly no room in my tiny kitchen
Ive heard though just spritzing a little olive oil makes them work far better

All kinds of things....... Sweet potato fries, chicken, fish, veggies, burgers, etc... if it can be cooked... it can be air fried!

You can adjust temp, just read through the manual for suggested temp settings but when you are ready just push the appropriate button and walk away. You can set timer and temp for whatever what plan to cook.

Damn don't even have to thaw the chicken, right to the air fryer? That's awesome. If it's frozen won't the outside cook more than I because the inside has to cook longer?

You have to get your temp right, I had mine on 370 and experimenting you will find what rack level and temp settings will cook the best when frozen. This higher rack cooked the outside more, just gave it a crispy glaze, the lower rack cooked just right but every airfryer is different so experiment and you will hit thee sweet spot.

I'm an avid "broiler". I have to have leftovers or anything crispy. I'm always firing up the oven, switching from broil to bake so I don't have flip food, so this seems like it's be the best thing ever for me lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.