Air Fyer

I want one so bad everything looks like it’s comes out nice and tender

I don't what I would do without my airfryer....

Insta pot, I used it once and threw it away, for real, I went back to the old school Asian rice cooker. Never got into frying my food at home though.

Insta pot, I used it once and threw it away, for real, I went back to the old school Asian rice cooker. Never got into frying my food at home though.
Roci love insta pot for rice, far quicker and turns out prefect. just takes getting used to

I love my Air Fryer !!! I almost don't even use anything else to cook with. You can cook pretty much everything with an Air Fryer.
I want to get the one that has a double basket , so you can cook up 2 things at once !!!

I love my Air Fryer !!! I almost don't even use anything else to cook with. You can cook pretty much everything with an Air Fryer.
I want to get the one that has a double basket , so you can cook up 2 things at once !!!
TorresI havent used anything since I got mine other than instapot lid to sear roasts 😛

got one for Christmas and use it all the time. love it, it's so easy

I bought an air fryer last week and just arrived yesterday. Made some fried chicken nuggets with it and they came out awesome, with very little oil.

An InstaPot I'd want as well and then I'd have all the gadgets I need!

what can you do with an insta-pot? never checked them out

How does everyone do their wing in the air fryer?

I an airfare too. Love it. Try making fries. Grill a few burgers, make some fries, can't beat it.

Pat dry wings spray Pam and season. After 12 min flip go for another 12. Perfectly crispy. Mix ranch with sriracha I'm gtg!!

Family loves Arby's seasoned curly fries in frozen section.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.