Ak

JuicedVenom

NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I think a lot of brothers owe AKProguy a big shout out for all the help hes done on this board as well as giving away free gear to many brothers. You haven't gone unnoticed here brother

AKpro is a damn good brother, I respect the shit out of him.

he sure buys up those auctions ! .. Hmm maybe we Ban him a few days a month

U beat me to the post !!!
AK has to be a real stand up bro in a world of deceit , lies , and bullshit , to name a few .
He looks out for many of us including myself and sometimes goes unoticed , yes it's true . But u know what , he's the type that doesn't need a whole lot of recognition , cuz the dude is comfortable knowing he's done good . I can see that . He doesn't look for fame .
He does buy up those auctions tho 🙁 !!!
But respect for the man !!!

Thanks Bro's.. I know that if I needed something that many of you would do the same for me.. I am in a good spot in life financially right now and don't think anything about helping my bro's out if they need something. This board has done a LOT for me and that's mostly because of the awesome members we have. I do think I'm addicted to auctions though. Is there a rehab for that?
Actually I know for a fact that everyone that has posted up on this thread has helped other people out. I think I picked a pretty damn good crowd of friends!!!

There is an auction rehab !!!
It's called , " Give The Winnings To Torres Foundation " !!'
😉

misterB said:
he sure buys up those auctions ! .. Hmm maybe we Ban him a few days a month
misterBI can make that happen....
I'll just wait to initiate the first punishment until the most Opportune .....er, ah, I mean appropriate time. 😉

TSize

Yea AK always buys up the auctions. Admin just needs to create a Buy Now button for him so we don't spend countless hours bidding and sniping.

TSizemore said:
I can make that happen....
I'll just wait to initiate the first punishment until the most Opportune .....er, ah, I mean appropriate time. 😉

TSize
TSizemore
Asshole! 🙂 LOL Just warn me before you ban me so I can go big on a few orders.. I might slow down on Auctions soon cause I got a deal working to be exclusive.. Well see how it goes.. Thanks again guys for the kind words. I consider all of you Fam for real..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.