Alcohol

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I know the "right" answer is clearly, you shouldn't drink at all. However, in reality how bad is it really to drink alcohol when running an oral like anavar or winstrol? Assume it is a mild dose (around 25mg per day) and only being run alongside test. Drinking maybe 1-2 nights per week. How much incremental damage will be done on the liver while being "on"?

Lets say maybe 1 night during the week 1-3 beers, or 1-2 whiskeys. 1 day on the weekend a little harder than that.

Dude ur fine!!!!!!!!!! Live life, ur not a pro so u have nothing to worry about. That’s not a lot, it’s the guy who is in the bar every night. Use gluth and ur fine all year!! Amino unlimited has the gluth. 100mg eod

I stopped drinking years ago.....probably when I began cycling. Don't get me wrong....I may have one or two here and there....I would say maybe two drinks a month at the most when the wifey and I go out to dindin, but to me drinking alcohol is considered empty calories. When taking orals....its completely cut from my diet. The liver already has enough stress so why would I want to knowing add more.....JMO.

a beer or 2 imo not bad

I drink on occasion. But have to keep it that way so it doesn't become more....but drinking a couple beers a week won't hurt you on cycle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.