All "Natural" guy gets busted

Here's the deal, don't talk about it. Don't make a huge deal outta natty status and don't compete in tested shows. period.

I agree !!! Everybody at some point has used some sort of drugs , and especially those guys that claim to be natural !! Now I'm not taking away from those who want to do it the all natural way, but if u do, STOP ASKIN ME WHAT SUPPLEMENTS IM ON !!!

Solid points......I don't care if you take steroids or not. But, if you'rein the public eye, sure as hell don't out and out lie about it! American people are to unforgiving.........unless you're Bill Clinton 😉

I found his response....He categorically denies knowingly taking any banned substance. The letter from the Governing authority doesn't mention Anavar, not sure where that came from.
http://www.robrichesfitness.com/did-rob-riches-fail-a-drug-test/

Re: All "Natural" guy gets busted

TSizemore said:
Solid points......I don't care if you take steroids or not. But, if you'rein the public eye, sure as hell don't out and out lie about it! American people are to unforgiving.........unless you're Bill Clinton 😉
TSizemoreBwahahahaha - why does Bill get away with anything he wants? That's so true. Even my grandmother, staunch democrat (raised a farm girl, that's why) thinks he never did anything wrong.

I guess that dick cheese wasnt taking anything anabolic, YEA RIGHT !!! :-X

Why get sponsored if your not gunna take the damn products that the company gives you!? lol

Youngtricep98 said:
Why get sponsored if your not gunna take the damn products that the company gives you!? lol
Youngtricep98True that! Didn't even stop to wonder why he was "buying" supplements when he is sponsored. He does answer that question in his blog I posted, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.