Alone out in the cold, EG took me in!

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey whats up all. Akhusker here. Well glad I got the invite here, after first log on I saw prob. 30 guys from my first loved site which seems it might be on the way out. I guess thats the way of the world. But glad all the homies are here! Cant wait to see what EG has to offer!

Thanks guys, sucks about BOP, didn't really want to start as a newbie at a new site, i was an everyday member at BOP for 2 years and had quite a bit of rep built up there, we'll see how this place is and see if I cant get up and on my feet here. Just happy there are a ton of familiar faces here. Good to see you guys again!

Akhusker said:
Thanks guys, sucks about BOP, didn't really want to start as a newbie at a new site, i was an everyday member at BOP for 2 years and had quite a bit of rep built up there, we'll see how this place is and see if I cant get up and on my feet here. Just happy there are a ton of familiar faces here. Good to see you guys again!
Akhusker
Easy as pie brother. Post and be active, that Newbie will gone before you know it. We know we have vets here and judging from who invited you, you'll be upgraded quick. We are a quick judge of character here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.