Alpha Order asked me to pick up at PO

luckyluke

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I made an order when the sale was going on. I got a slip in my box saying delivery conformation was requested from sender. I wasn't home when mail came so this could be true. This is my 1st order with ALPHA and wanted to make sure that other may have had the same thing happen to them when ordered. I emailed alpha and he said this was common for him to request.

Just seems weird for the source to request a delivery conformation

Thanks guys

Luckyluke

All sources get a delivery conformation. That way they know that pack was delivered. Or are you saying he asked for a signature. That is not the norm

I wasnt home when I recieved my package from him a month ago. It was left in my mailbox like all of the others.

I don't know about Alpha but my other packs are just left in my box or on my doorstep... Never had to go to the p.o.

Maybe since this was a sale and he was having trouble he wanted to verify everyone got their packs.

It would actually be good to simply hear from him in a post. That would give a lot of people some peace of mind.

I would say email him to verify he added the confirmation to the pack.

YES! pick it up at PO!!!!

I always PURPOSELY do not answer door and pick up at PO. WHY?!? Well if they keep trying to redeliver it....your in trouble....they aint gonna waste their payroll and have agents sitting at rhe PO for an undefined amount of time.

Now, go get your damn gear!

I have personally picked up 1.5 kilo gram of raws from PO, no sweat

YES! pick it up at PO!!!!

I always PURPOSELY do not answer door and pick up at PO. WHY?!? Well if they keep trying to redeliver it....your in trouble....they aint gonna waste their payroll and have agents sitting at rhe PO for an undefined amount of time.

i never thought of it like that ... until the first time you posted that you would rather get it at the PO..

I totally agree with JD. I don't track my packs to make sure I'm there.

If it requires signature, I never sign for it...I wil lwait a day r two and then pick it up at PO...now if they keep trying to redeliver it...we got problems.....if your not there on the first try the policy is to hold it at PO...

I will track it and know when its coming...and then when they deliver, no answer goes to PO and I know wheres it at. I have about 3 different delivery address and all my guys use this same policy.

also, since the name is NEVER my rel name, On the post slip left, the "owner" can sign for their "agent" to pick it up.

This helps even more...that way my real name isnt on pack, and then I got extra security by knowing what all my postmen look like, if it aint them..I aint signing...I never reject the package, I just let them follow through with polivy and hold it at PO for me

Was it USPS Priority?
If so, shouldn't they just stick it in the mailbox, no questions, no prob, no go to the post office?

this is actually pretty common, the carrier makes decision based calls...

GRIM said:
this is actually pretty common, the carrier makes decision based calls...
GRIM
Exactly! Some carriers will notify and not leave the package if you aren't home. Next time you see your carrier just tell them its cool to leave your packs. 90% of packages shipped now are delivery confirmation so that isnt a big deal. And if a signature is required and they leave you a notice, you can just sign the nogice and write on it "leave in door" or whatever and put it in your mailbox and the carrier will deliver it and you wont have to be there in person. I'm pretty knowledgeable in this area since I am a mailman.....lol

FrankTheTank said:
Exactly! Some carriers will notify and not leave the package if you aren't home. Next time you see your carrier just tell them its cool to leave your packs. 90% of packages shipped now are delivery confirmation so that isnt a big deal. And if a signature is required and they leave you a notice, you can just sign the nogice and write on it "leave in door" or whatever and put it in your mailbox and the carrier will deliver it and you wont have to be there in person. I'm pretty knowledgeable in this area since I am a mailman.....lol
FrankTheTankinside info!!

Oh and don't forget to take care of your carriers! A nice Christmas tip goes a long way!!! 🙂

Thanks guys for the help. It was just a delivery confirmation so no sig required. I haven't had a chance to open will tonight when I get back home.

I just had to pick up the hermes auction winnings from bop at the post office bc i msssed the mail there were no problems at all bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back