ALPHA-TECH HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALPHA-GEAR

What's up EG? Glad to be apart of the family and looking forward to providing all the brothers here with top notch products and service! Also like to thank Grim for the opportunity and JDB3 for all the help as well. Check out my list in my forum there's no minimum order for you guys with new additions happening soon including a full oral line with tbol and halo.

Welcome 😉

Welcome Alpha, have used them on another board and everything was top notch from communication to delivery and most importantly the products are spot on.

hey brother! Guess i need to update my review page...the var is doing good man, I appreciate it. Welcome to EG, really great board to be apart of

ALPHA-GEAR said:
What's up EG? Glad to be apart of the family and looking forward to providing all the brothers here with top notch products and service! Also like to thank Grim for the opportunity and JDB3 for all the help as well. Check out my list in my forum there's no minimum order for you guys with new additions happening soon including a full oral line with tbol and halo.
ALPHA-GEAR
Good to see ya brother!!!

Oh yeah...

Fucking right on ALPHA!! Great to have another top notch sponsor over here. I got some of your gear laying against a nice pussy for a contest picture!!! You should check it out!!! Its over at our Maxim sponsor.

I don't think anybody looked at the date of the original post....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.