• Thread starter Thread starter darklord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 55
  • Tags Tags
    cycle letro
D

darklord

Hello guys Ima be hoping off cycle cause of gyno flier up and my letro is junk shit fuck u maxima peps!!!! But I'm cutting not worryed about muscle right now I wanna run alubutro and t3 can someone help me with doesage and I wanna run proviron to help with mood sex drive and to stay hard I read that it dose not shut your natty test down is thire anything eles that don't shut you down?

darklord said:
Hello guys Ima be hoping off cycle cause of gyno flier up and my letro is junk shit fuck u maxima peps!!!! But I'm cutting not worryed about muscle right now I wanna run alubutro and t3 can someone help me with doesage and I wanna run proviron to help with mood sex drive and to stay hard I read that it dose not shut your natty test down is thire anything eles that don't shut you down?
darklordDo you have any Nolva or Aromasin? Adex? Gyno flare ups don't have to shut your cycle down. I've got some Nolva from a peptide company that I believe to be bunk too......I'm done with Pep companies! One day they got great gear, the next it's absolute crap. 😡

Did you talk to the peptide company to see about getting a new bottle? Did you get Labs to verify it was bunk?

I researched maxims letro and had labs done on 750 mgs of test and it worked great. E2 was in range. Have you or were you using deca and possibly be having a prolactin flare. Also letro will not get rid of old gyno...only surgery will.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.