Am I wrong in my thinking fasted cardio..

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Going to the gym on days I don’t lift yes I take days off and rest but going in for cardio only with a bottle of water on empty stomach first thing in the morning trying to trick my body into using the fat I have stored for energy instead of whatever I put in my system before coming shake oatmeal whatever…am I on the right track here?

Question is does anyone use this method or is there a better way?

@ Dago Ive been doing cardio before I eat every morning, but eat right after or 20 munties after. Honeslty tho I don’t think it makes a difference.

i think it would only really be beneficial along with an intermittent fasting protocol

Listen y’all I’m using test-e and winstrol tabs 25mgs I’ve tried every 8 hours 50-100mgs at a time I’ve found 50mgs on right diet training sleeping is no more need if you have good gear. It does not however make you lose weight again w proper diet training etc I’ve had good gains and lost a lot of unwanted fat

Your body draws from carbs as its first method for fuel. With fasted cardio, in theory, says that since you have not consumed any sources of fuel, for example the time fasted overnight, your body will have little carb sources to draw from as a means of energy so, again in theory, its next source of fuel would be that from fat stores accumulated by your body.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.