Am I wrong??

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I used low dose Deca (100mg) once a week for joint relief. I have a buddy who swears 100mg of NPP he uses it for the same reason.
But giving the half life of NPP a few days would it be as effective as decanoate??
Told him I would post up so he can read the reaction.
Got a sushi buffet bet going here!!

Npp wouldn’t have time to build any significant levels if injected once per week it needs to be pinned at least 3x a week

plus npp doesnt appear to hold fluid near as much,,... fluid i always read is where deca helps joints

plus npp doesnt appear to hold fluid near as much,,... fluid i always read is where deca helps joints
GRIMThat's my thought process, and of course I've used both and Deca I can feel the difference on the joints

I am with grim I response to NPP like a mild Tren and hold very little water. The last time I used deca about 10 years ago I quit taking it because I started to bloat but have been thinking of trying it again. What is a good dose I was thinking between 300 to 600?
Sorry to jump in your thread lol…

I am with grim I response to NPP like a mild Tren and hold very little water. The last time I used deca about 10 years ago I quit taking it because I started to bloat but have been thinking of trying it again. What is a good dose I was thinking between 300 to 600?
Wacker400mg works great for me. Favorite blast 500 test 400 deca.
Gonna give NPP a shoto my next go around.

WackerDeca has always been a great mass builder for me. Test deca, nice simple and great results

I would have to agree with many of the sentiments. NPP half-life at best is maybe 5 days. Maintaining consistent levels would not be possible....if injections are once/wk.

I think 100mg NPP for your buddies joints is giving him a placebo effect.

It just in and out of your system so fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.