Amateur fights this weekend

HARD AT IT

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
One of my bros has a mma gym here. I go in sometimes and train or help out with the fighters. We had 3 fighters on Sat and won all 3. One was a girl and she is just crazy strong and has awesome hands with some great judo.

One of the one with my boys in it, is a guy I have worked with quite a bit. He works his ass off and has great technique with really heavy hands, he will go far if he sticks with it, been training for about a year now.

The other one is the local champ he is a bad ass for 185, has a hance to go train at x-gym if he wins his next big fight.

We had a great time!! Sat one table away from the cage, so my lil man could high five the guys as they walked by..lol.. my oldest quit training seriously about a year ago, but got all hyped up and says he wants to go back but we'll see. He is pretty booked up now

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.