Aminos Unlimited

The Tone

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just picked up some Glutathion 200 mg .Needing someone with insight On how to administer(Im or sub-Q) and frequency. I believe Roc said something about every other day at 100 mgs. Don't know how long on running it also.
FYI Packaging was stellar.

Reactions: Roc

Reactions: Roc
100mg every other day, if you take to much you feel lethargic. So more isn’t better. I take it all year. And yes amino unlimited is the best!!

Thanks brother. I hope this helps others also on here.
Totally appreciate you Roc. BTW is it Injected Sub-Q or inter muscular?

Running low myself, going to have to get an order in. I have been doing identical protocol as Roc and noticeable difference.

Running low myself, going to have to get an order in. I have been doing identical protocol as Roc and noticeable difference.
kazman68Great to hear you chiming in on this tread. Actually I was surprised not to see much more action on this thread regarding this issue it being so many important to many of us. Appreciate your insight and information not only for myself but to spread amongst the family here.

I thought administrating Glutathione IV is the best when combining with B12, vitamin C in a amino drip.
I have bought 600mg pharma dry freeze Glutathione in 2019 which neither shipped nor went out from the refrigerator as other said is a cheap product and now it's near for its expiry.
I'm watching almost every research chemical website has it and its booming big. Each and every company selling it reconstituted, better injecting it IM or Subq
I'm gonna use all of it I have here and see if my liver can do any better and I'm one or two shades light in this near sun hot climate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back