An honest soap review

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ive been meaning to write this review for quite some time now, but life just seems to get in the way. I know this isn't the typical kind of review we have on here but I also know its a problem we all have!!

I know we are always looking for a soap that will help keep that damn acne down and for me I have found the best soap out there. Dr. Bronner's 18-1! Now some of you may have tried it or are already using this soap but for me this stuff works. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave it oily like many of the "mens" body wash products out there (and I have tried a ton). I stumbled upon this soap while on vacation when I rented out an old colonial home in Salt Lake City. The lady had this soap in the bathroom for people to use. I liked the smell of it and how it made my skin perfect after using it. So when I got home I figured I would see if this stuff worked on my acne during a cycle and I have had the least amount of acne ever, pretty much down to zero! The best part about it is its completely organic, there are no chemicals that go into making it so its good for the environment too (if you care about that sort of thing). The other good thing about it is its very concentrated and you only need a couple of drops to wash your entire body. I bought the small bottle and it has lasted damn near 8 months and its used by me and my wife. This will help alleviate you from the cost when you see its like $15 for a little bottle. Now this review is on the original product, I have just started using the Tea Tree Oil kind and its a little different but it still keeps the acne down just the same. There are a ton of different types depending on your taste and use.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.