Anabolic window

This may be true but I believe the most intense time the body will absorb nutrients is within the 45 minutes pw but I prefer within 30 mins, I always ingested a high protein high carb shake, you need to spike the insulin or if you are taking slin than you still need the carbs to offset the insulin you have taken, so it can go both ways in that aspect. From experience the best time is within 30 mins after your workout. Oh, I never eat a pre-workout meal so my body is really hungry when I feed it pw.

Last edited:
I have to eat a light meal before I workout or my workout suffers or maybe it’s just “routine” now lol

im same way bro, nothing heavy just something light

I guess it is because that is the way I always trained but I would get sick to my stomach training hard after eating. I know a lot of people that have to eat something before working out, I just can't unless I wan't to be blowing chunks.....lol

@Thor oh i def cant eat heavy, even a banana does the trick

I'm thinking of adding protein shake with whole milk.

i don't buy the anabolic window theory. i believe it's been de-bunked but i don't have the studies handy

Well I don't buy that you're the droid I'm looking for.

Its never been debunked, proof for it however supposedly not solid.
To me it makes sense to get the body the nutrients it needs asap

I am just going from experience, it is best for me within 30 mins pw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.