Anadrol Bounce Back

N

NextGen Freak

So this cycle was my first ever running anadrol to kick start it. My strength went through the roof, but unfortunately since I've been off (aside from my appetite increasing) training has been absolute hell!

Biggest things I've notice were deads went way down, bench dropped a bit, and squat dropped a bit. Not my max's (because I never max), but my working sets.

Aside from losing strength in my main lifts I just have zero motivation and I'm super fucking tired. My numbers dont necessarily bother me as I can get back up there with a little work...I just can't do it if I don't even have the drive to get out of bed some morning. Any advice for a rebound aside from not taking drol at all?

Never heard of this happening before. I will sit back and let the more experienced vets explain

NextGen Freak said:
So this cycle was my first ever running anadrol to kick start it. My strength went through the roof, but unfortunately since I've been off (aside from my appetite increasing) training has been absolute hell!

Biggest things I've notice were deads went way down, bench dropped a bit, and squat dropped a bit. Not my max's (because I never max), but my working sets.

Aside from losing strength in my main lifts I just have zero motivation and I'm super fucking tired. My numbers dont necessarily bother me as I can get back up there with a little work...I just can't do it if I don't even have the drive to get out of bed some morning. Any advice for a rebound aside from not taking drol at all?
NextGen Freak
How did your PCT go, what did it entail?

Yea, how did ur pct go? And ever try Halo? How about Heinsenburg Tne/drol or even TPP ? All that boosts my drive , especially in the a.m. Or if I have to go to the gym after a long day at work. One more thing, r u takin any pre workout and if so what is it ?

It actually sounds like you have NO or very little Test left. Your experiencing Low T symptoms. How's your Sex drive? What did you use the Drol to kick start? Best bet is to either start your PCT now or get on TRT. I would opt for TRT to see if your energy comes back.

TSizemore said:
It actually sounds like you have NO or very little Test left. Your experiencing Low T symptoms. How's your Sex drive? What did you use the Drol to kick start? Best bet is to either start your PCT now or get on TRT. I would opt for TRT to see if your energy comes back.
TSizemore
He said he's off now, so that's why I was wondering how his PCT went, and what he used. Agreed, sounds like low Test.

Hanzo said:
He said he's off now, so that's why I was wondering how his PCT went, and what he used. Agreed, sounds like low Test.
HanzoHe said he's off adrol not off cycle. Did he run adrol only?

Yeah to me it sounded like he just stopped the anadrol but was still ON

Bronco said:
He said he's off adrol not off cycle. Did he run adrol only?
BroncoThis is why I posted the way I did.....the assumption on my end was the Drol was ended.

We definitely need more info. In my experience, I haven't had that much of an issue after dropping the A bombs. I for sure lost some strength. Hell, how could you expect to be as strong off them as you were on them? Very potent compound!
Now assuming you are still ON, I would just up the test. Also assuming you are on test.
Torres had a good addition as well. TREN!!!

TSizemore said:
TSizemore
Hanzo said:
How did your PCT go, what did it entail?
Torres said:
Yea, how did ur pct go? And ever try Halo? How about Heinsenburg Tne/drol or even TPP ? All that boosts my drive , especially in the a.m. Or if I have to go to the gym after a long day at work. One more thing, r u takin any pre workout and if so what is it ?

Sorry I was MIA with work and a mini vaca. I'm still on cycle. I was just coming off my adrol. I'm still running my test at 500/week and tren at 400/week and slowly adding masterone in now. Now that I'm adding in some mast I'm feeling much better but when I came off my anadrol it was literally just strength that was affected and I felt lethargic like I was coming off of a prohormone. My sex drive is still through the roof.

As far as preworkout I typically don't take one as I don't like the effects but if I do I take a synephrine based one as its more mild when it initially hits and lasts a lot longer. It's called KRANK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.