Anadrol

Orange24

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Never ran it because A It’s extremely toxic and B gyno is possible but not through aromatizing which makes it a mysterious beast to conquer. However, I really really want to try it out. Asking for reviews here on how you’ve ran it, and how it went.

well its the one drug that will make you feel like you're on steroids, incredible straighten that comes with all the water you hold, I gain like 5-8 lbs of water in the first week them with some aromasin it goes away and the worst that happens is the strength goes away as fast as it came

well its the one drug that will make you feel like you're on steroids, incredible straighten that comes with all the water you hold, I gain like 5-8 lbs of water in the first week them with some aromasin it goes away and the worst that happens is the strength goes away as fast as it came
misterB
Do you make any lasting gains, any tissue growth?

not so much, its a kick start drug that motivates you, I never held any real gains from it, perhaps a small amount but since you gain like 10-20 lbs of water in a month and you dont usually stay on much longer than that its really more because it feels good , well and heavy lifts aid in muscle growth

Never ran it because A It’s extremely toxic and B gyno is possible but not through aromatizing which makes it a mysterious beast to conquer. However, I really really want to try it out. Asking for reviews here on how you’ve ran it, and how it went.
Orange24
Like most orals , it’s more side effects then anything. Stick with injectables.

25mg Dbol 25mg adrol.. Thank me later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.