• Thread starter Thread starter Vino 1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 314
  • Tags Tags
    sides split
V

Vino 1

Have some 20mg anavar tabs coming for my girl. What do u recommend. A starting dose? We want the least amount of sides possible.

^^^^ if you do 20mg split the dose am and pm 10mg
Don't go over 20mg no need to. I have my wife run 10/10 split any time she runs var..
Get her diet on point and she will make very good changes

Were gonna start with ten split then first and go Fromm there
Thanks guys. Any sides she can experience from that

Not likely, maybe a little attitude, it may mess with her menstration some, and slight possibility of acne but very low chance ...over all very safe start

No, my wife is on birth control as well, no issues there. Yes she will feel a bit more aggressive, get her some B5 to help with acne, Taurine for pumps, and TUDCA for liver. My wife also takes a prenatal multi, Cellucor C4 PWO, and protein shakes. Her diet is decent, she is a carb junkie so loves her pasta and rice but is still lean and muscular. Her strength went up and she is always horny 😛...I shit you not we basically have sex 6-7 days a week no joke!!! When she was taking 25-30mg she was off the charts!!!

Honestly...if you want good advice from a woman perspective, PM AY and she will tell you all you need to know about Var and women...girl knows her shit bro!!! That is who is taking care of my wife now.

My girl started with 10 as well. Bumped up to 20 with no issues. She is also on birth control

I would keep it around 20 though.

My wife has run 20mg var with 150eq wk. She has also done 150wk npp. She likes the npp best. She gets some acne. She is more pleasant on gear. She feels better on gear.

CB1 said:
My wife has run 20mg var with 150eq wk. She has also done 150wk npp. She likes the npp best. She gets some acne. She is more pleasant on gear. She feels better on gear.
CB1
So does mine...and mine has ran Var at higher doses with great results. Sorry guys, if we feel we know what is best for women and AAS we don't, seek the knowledge of a female who has the experience with AAS.

True ma I barely understand my own body and how it responds I'd have no idea where to start w a woman

Started my chick on 5, bumped to 10, then 20 and had her on liquid Clen from Rui as well. Crazy good results. Started low because I've seen a lot of horror storries out there on board, but chicks can be a little dramatic on the side effects sometimes

Let me play devils advocate and ask why so low as in 5-10mg and what would be the bad side to running up to 20mg for a woman?

Goddammit they're capsules!!! Fuck! 20mg capsules I can't break em down. Wtf do I do now?

Vino 1 said:
Goddammit they're capsules!!! Fuck! 20mg capsules I can't break em down. Wtf do I do now?
Vino 1send to me for disposal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back