Anavar - how long can you run it?

misterB

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
as part of my cycles i alway use Anavar, love it makes me ripped. well now i've dropped the injectables and am back on trt at 200 mg per week but im still using 75 to 85 mg of var a day.. how long can i run this stuff

misterB said:
as part of my cycles i alway use Anavar, love it makes my ripped. well now i've dropped the injectables and am back on trt at 200 mg per week but im still using 75 to 85 mg of var a day.. how long can i run this stuff
misterBI always like to keep it at around 12 weeks. I've seen some people run it for stupid lengths like 20 weeks, but, I don't recommend that.

I havent tested this yet but I think with most orals as long as you dont take other drugs like prescriptions vicodin xan etc you can run alot longer than most think. And of course drink a ton of water and get blood work to see where your at.

i have ran it for 14 wks with liver support and did just fine. however that is me and we are all different

im about 10 weeks on and I was using Liver care for the first 8, ned to reorder , thinking about running out this bottle and then resting for 2 months

This past blast I ran it for 4 weeks, 75-100 mg a day, took a week off b/c I ran out, then 75 mg a day for 8 weeks. No issues so far. I would run it for a long time but I like to push the limits and wouldn't recommend it. I'll probably run it at least 12 weeks next time. Stuff is awesome. I still have veins everywhere from using it over a month ago.

GET BLOODS AND SEE HOW YOUR LIVER ENZYMES ARE. IVE HEARD SOME OF THE PRO WOMEN USE IT LIKE WE USE TEST AND ACTUALLY CRUISE ON IT

I have run it for 6 months plus, so has my wife. I seen the pic in AYs forum that said 6 months of var on it.

DGAF said:
I have run it for 6 months plus, so has my wife. I seen the pic in AYs forum that said 6 months of var on it.
DGAF
AY has two cycles bundles with 100mg of var a day for 10 wks

Wacker said:
AY has two cycles bundles with 100mg of var a day for 10 wks
Wacker
I was referring to the pic of the female transformation on her var and primo, the pic has the caption right on it that says 6 months.

I love var as does my wife, we have both run it for an extended time and got great results from it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.