anavar vs tbol dossge

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
What's up fellas. Just curious about what you think of tbol and anavar and what dosage you'd recommend for someone that hasn't used them. I'm currently doing a cut. I'm not too lean right now and wanting to use the compound that would benefit me better in that regard . Just looking for what you all think about them.

I like T-Bol more for a kicker to a lean bulk cycle to be honest. 50-75mg. It's dry and decent for strength. I just got done with about 8 weeks of anavar and it was tough to tell how effective it was. I ran it at 80mgs but I was also on a fair amount of Tren, Mast, and Test. My results have been great but I can't really give a fair assessment on how much the anavar had to do with it. I think someone who has run a test anavar cut would be more inclined to give better feed back. If I had to pick between the two I would take Anavar and run it at around 75mgs. Just my opinion.

If you still have time and funds, and I had to suggest an oral on a cut it, would have to winny hands down. I'm running it now at 75mgs and I love it. It's like anavar on steroids. I have used winny in the past and on a cut its my go to. I know it's not nearly as mild as anavar and some have joint issues but to me it's a staple.

I've never ran winny because I figured I would already have to be fairly lean to get any benefit from it. What's your 2 cents about that? I've had a few people tell me that it helps make them cut fat big time but from reading the breakdown of how winny works I just don't see it. I may needa give it a try though

I love Tbol. currently using it now, 80mg per day.

Winny imo is way better then var rather your lean or not. Var is some pretty weak Shit even at 100mg a day. Var imo is one of the least impressive steroids around

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.