Androgen Receptor Upregulation

Bigdog6693

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This is for the guys on here that believe ur muscle receptors can become overly saturated, well that is entirely false!! There is no scientific evidence to back that up! In fact here is something interesting I found while doing my research like I always do! Receptors are constantly renewing themselves brothers!

[attachment deleted by admin]

sityslicker1 said:
Cool article. Any what kind of ligand he was referring to?
sityslicker1
In biochem a ligand is something that binds to the receptor so in this case it would be testosterone or some derivative binding to the androgen receptor

Come on...where are all the guys that say after so many weeks your body gets used to the drugs and they stop working? Even though its been proven millions of times by people that have to stay on the same drugs for there many years or even there whole life and they still work the same

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.