EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
http://www.news9.com/story/30960434/...lling-steroids

Strango in the news !!!

I clicked the ink and I didn't see anything related to steroids

this is why safety and security are key. from payments to level of clients to shipping to who you work with.

And don't brag on social media how lavish your life style is.

Damn sorry guys I thought the link was the one , I'll try again !!!

Torres said:
Damn sorry guys I thought the link was the one , I'll try again !!!
TorresActually bro, I noticed by going back to that link again that the news/headlines change as time progresses through the day. So it probably was there when you sent the link but other headlines rolled in since. I'd definitely like to read it, searched but couldn't find it, scared to type "steroids" in the search window (alittle paranoid lol).

Yea they do change !!! If u go onto the link click on videos , you'll be able to see the story !!!

Torres said:
Yea they do change !!! If u go onto the link click on videos , you'll be able to see the story !!!
TorresOmg I still don't see it Lmao. What's the news story titled? Do you remember bro?

Edmond Man, His Mother Charged With Making, Selling Steroids

That's the title !!!! It's on there now !!!

3 million, why cant people make their money, open a legit business and move on! Greed, fucking greed!!!!!!

When I saw his picture it was hard believing it was really him. He looks young and thuggish, but from what I've heard could brew some great gear. Hope shit works out for him without compromising anyone else's safety and freedom.

mig139 said:
3 million, why cant people make their money, open a legit business and move on! Greed, fucking greed!!!!!!
mig139
Why can't people be allowed to make and sell things that improve other peoples lives? If you want to shut down the person selling steroids because you think someone could be harmed, then why not shut down the folks selling hotdogs, fast food or cigarettes where we KNOW people are going to be harmed?

Very good bro they are talking about here. I hope the courts use common sense when he goes on trial. Anyone that has dealt with this dude is going to pray for him right now,

Holy shit. Literally like an hour and a half away from me lol. Hate seeing people getting popped for this

Poor Strango......

I always knew he was gonna get himself caught. His personality was just always so high profile. He just isn't the type of guy to live quiet and on the down low. Good luck, Strango

one reason ill never brew, sell, give, etc anything illegal.
i run this forum for information, but hell the risk brewers and sellers put themselves at is insane

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.