Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone know of a vendor or someone that sells antibiotics like augmentin, need it for my canine.

Google "fish abtibiotics" .. they sell them all .. legally. Same pills as humans, just marketed for fish

Google "fish abtibiotics" .. they sell them all .. legally. Same pills as humans, just marketed for fish
kragonI vouched for fish antibiotics too. No prescription required at most online vet stores. Its the easiest way to obtain just about any abx you need. I actually bought 4 of the 7 types of antibiotics a few months back to throw in my home first aid kit.

if your looking strictly for legit pharmgrade abx, alldaychemist and clearskypharmarcy.biz has them.

Agumantin or any other brand name with the formulation of Amoxicillin and Clavulanate are very strong antibiotics. Make sure you start with half dose. It's notorious to screw up the stomach in order to get rid of the infection fast.

Thanks Kai bro, I appreciate you and your knowledge my man.

There’s a Vendor here that has the sale of antibiotics!!!

Thanks everyone, I have some rolling in today from overseas but always good to have a local go too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.