millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What's your intake on antibiotics? Doc gave me some this morning because I have an acute laryngitis that has been going on for a week now but I don't really wanna take antibiotics ..... because they kill good bacteria.

Send them to me. Never know when you need them. In the mean time, keep quiet and all will be fine soon!

Anti = Against
Bio = Life

That being said.......I don't have any problem with them. 😉

Is it a broad spectrum antibiotic or is it targeting a certain bacteria type? What did the doc give you? How long did he say to take them? These things are good to know to give you a better answer.

But if its acute then your body isn't able to fight it off and you will potentially get worse, so if you feel it's getting worse everyday then for sure take them, however doc. Will always prescribe antibiotics for everything which will cause bacteria to become more resistant to antibiotics, so if you want to experiment and risk suffering more for a few days then don't take them and see what happens, if it gets worse than start your course of antibiotics. But again knowing how much you have is key.

49ER said:
Wtf I dont know why my pic came out in this thread?
49ERyou attached it, prob didnt realize what thread you were in.

49ER said:
Can someone remove it please
49ERi did, all you have to do is edit, manage attachments and uncheck the image.

you willing to save some good bacteria in exchange for bad bacteria festering your body? Give me the antibiotics, fuck being sick and risking further health risk.

I mean the antibiotics are temporary, very well worth it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.