anxiety and depression

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
what does everyone take or do to fight these two other then anti depressants or hard drugs. For me having zero media and actually meditation seems to work very good. been looking for supplements but nothing really works well. I suffer from anxiety alot lol

Ashwagangha helps me with stress I’m talking 600 - 800mg a day works good. Different brands have different milligrams and other ingredients.

Ashwagangha helps me with stress I’m talking 600 - 800mg a day works good. Different brands have different milligrams and other ingredients.
DurroCan you send me a link to the brand you get

Thanks everyone, anxiety is a fucking horrible thing but im so thankful to have people like you guys who are here to help and understand the same type of issues

Try to up the meditation time too if you can. maybe do some mini-meditations during your workday. Bhante G at bhavanasociety.org recommends 30 in and 30 out breaths every hour. l know that when i get busy, i tend to get disconnected from my breath, which is no good for my mental health. probably no good for my physical health either.

Thanks everyone im spainsh and scotch so my genetic anger and high blood pressure is real

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.