Walker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Any gun enthusiast in here? Man I love shooting/hunting of all types. I have many guns, handguns, shotguns, hunting rifles and tactical weapons. My wife, son and daughter all shoot. Here’s a picture of a fun little toy I picked up the other day. It’s a 556 NATO AR braced pistol. My daughter is deadly with it! She likes it because it’s so small. This one has a 10” barrel so if it had a regular stock it’d be considered a SBR (short barrel rifle) and I’d have to have another ATF stamp like what a suppressor requires. It’s just kind of propped up against me Yeti bag.

Attachments

• 49E85B3C-9E30-4B57-B7B6-EFD228CABDF3.webp
    49E85B3C-9E30-4B57-B7B6-EFD228CABDF3.webp
    119.5 KB · Views: 19
Any gun enthusiast in here? Man I love shooting/hunting of all types. I have many guns, handguns, shotguns, hunting rifles and tactical weapons. My wife, son and daughter all shoot. Here’s a picture of a fun little toy I picked up the other day. It’s a 556 NATO AR braced pistol. My daughter is deadly with it! She likes it because it’s so small. This one has a 10” barrel so if it had a regular stock it’d be considered a SBR (short barrel rifle) and I’d have to have another ATF stamp like what a suppressor requires. It’s just kind of propped up against me Yeti bag.
WalkerNice im a big gun guy i grew up shooting and x military. Uhggg i wish i could get suppressors lol iv been on a p80 glock kit lately before they become illegal and i caant get them

Was it hard getting license for shorter barrel? That 10 in barrel makes the gun look more badass, imo. More ideal for home defense too then then the standard 16 inch barrel. Ive got a small collection here. In that I have an AR15 Smith and Wesson sport 2, glock 23 and a mossburg 12 gauze. Next gun will either be a smaller conceal carry to replace my glock 23. Been eyeing the 9mm sig single stack and need a good 22LR rifle..

Last edited:
Safe full of them, been shooting since I was a kid. Recently had a wooden AR built by a local gun company... that one wont be shot though. Looking at getting an Ar-15 Blackout for Coyote hunting. Not sure how it is where you are but guns and especially ammo is insanely hard to get right now.

Safe full of them, been shooting since I was a kid. Recently had a wooden AR built by a local gun company... that one wont be shot though. Looking at getting an Ar-15 Blackout for Coyote hunting. Not sure how it is where you are but guns and especially ammo is insanely hard to get right now.
Main3iac10Have a .300 blackout I built don’t coyote hunt with them bullets move to slow and won’t expand with their small bodies. 100 + they will run every time. Coyotes are nasty I love hunting them but I’m not the type of guy that likes to wound a animal and that’s what will happen with a .300. .300’s are great for hogs and home invaders not much else use for them.

Have a .300 blackout I built don’t coyote hunt with them bullets move to slow and won’t expand with their small bodies. 100 + they will run every time. Coyotes are nasty I love hunting them but I’m not the type of guy that likes to wound a animal and that’s what will happen with a .300. .300’s are great for hogs and home invaders not much else use for them.
Eman
Ok cool ty E.. the 300 just looked bad ass, it’s a short barrel too so I’ll hold off. I use a ruger .223 mini 14 right now for coyotes, decent gun post a pic later. I’m not the type to hunt them much but we are over populated right now, like to give the deer a chance.

Ok cool ty E.. the 300 just looked bad ass, it’s a short barrel too so I’ll hold off. I use a ruger .223 mini 14 right now for coyotes, decent gun post a pic later. I’m not the type to hunt them much but we are over populated right now, like to give the deer a chance.
Main3iac10I hunt them with my .224 valkyrie it’s one hell of a round. Check it out.

Main3iac10I’ll post up some pics of my .300blk and my .224 and .223 I built all three of them you save a lot of cash and their way better than your store bought guns free floated barrel aftermarket trigger.

Literally just picked this S&W M&P 15-22LR up yesterday along with 1100 rounds and going to go shoot it here shortly. Added a tri color dot sight just temporary until I get a laser for it. Next thing I’ll get might be a Hi-Point .380 or 9mm as everything I’ve heard is good and they’re incredibly cheap. Their 10mm carbine is pretty kool too. Wouldn’t mind having a Diamondback DB15 either.

Attachments

• C5EF0EAA-8DDE-4E4F-B6A7-D4D39199FCBB.webp
    C5EF0EAA-8DDE-4E4F-B6A7-D4D39199FCBB.webp
    114.8 KB · Views: 10
I love some nice guns. Have a couple suppressors too. Just got a ruger charger (22lr) and put a suppressor, sig red dot, and binary trigger in it. It's a fun toy.
I hunt pigs with .308, and .450 bushmaster. One of my faves is a bond arms derringer in .410/.45LC with black pearl grips. It's sexy

I love some nice guns. Have a couple suppressors too. Just got a ruger charger (22lr) and put a suppressor, sig red dot, and binary trigger in it. It's a fun toy.
I hunt pigs with .308, and .450 bushmaster. One of my faves is a bond arms derringer in .410/.45LC with black pearl grips. It's sexy
Snakeman.45LC is a nice round. I hunt yotes with a thermal. Think I love my thermal more that my woman…

View previous replies…
That would be a fun toy too!! If you ever upgrade, I'd do some trading for your old setup lol
SnakemanHaha right on snake don’t know if your into shotguns but I love shooting trap I have a collectors Berreta 12 gauge auto loader with a nickel plated receiver she’s a beauty I’ll post up a pic of that one two bro. Also have a colt .45auto gold cup national match series 80 mk IV she’s a fucking tac driver

Haha right on snake don’t know if your into shotguns but I love shooting trap I have a collectors Berreta 12 gauge auto loader with a nickel plated receiver she’s a beauty I’ll post up a pic of that one two bro. Also have a colt .45auto gold cup national match series 80 mk IV she’s a fucking tac driver
EmanSound pretty!! I have a couple run of the mill shotguns. I dove hunt about once a year... most of my hunting is done w a crossbow. Stuck a nice 8pt this morning actually. 15yrd shot frm sitting on the ground. Rack spread is close to 24in I imagine. Haven't measured yet

Sound pretty!! I have a couple run of the mill shotguns. I dove hunt about once a year... most of my hunting is done w a crossbow. Stuck a nice 8pt this morning actually. 15yrd shot frm sitting on the ground. Rack spread is close to 24in I imagine. Haven't measured yet
SnakemanYou’d be in heaven in this county best deer hunting in the country.

Then give me an invite already!
SnakemanIf I had ground with woods on it I would. Hell just bring a shitty vehicle down and drive around for awhile I could of bagged a nice 12pt with my pick up a couple mornings ago. Bagged a nice doe with it last year.. fuckin deer.

Not quite as nice as some of setups here, but heres my S&W MP Scout 2 with vortex crossfire 4x scope and vortex viper red dot. In hind sight i should of gotten a stronger scope. I also ended up removing the A frame site because it was obstructing view with my scope and red dot. The only draw back is I cant use the iron sights as a back up. For a budget rifle she shoots like a dream.

20211027_145936.jpg20211027_145942.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.