any gun lovers here?

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I know a little off topic but I was seeing if anyone on here can help me out with something just let me know lads! Thanks.

Ive seen a gun or 2 brother.What are you needing help with?

LittleTom said:
Let's get in insane, depressed man a gun. This thread should be removed immediately
LittleTomLmao best post in a long time!

38 snub nose special is my favorite. Shoots a shell as big as 357 mag and fits in my pocket or under my shirt you'd never know it. This piece actually saved my life I won't ever sell it.

Attachments

• received_191730801160160.webp
    received_191730801160160.webp
    131.2 KB · Views: 35
Dago said:
38 snub nose special is my favorite. Shoots a shell as big as 357 mag and fits in my pocket or under my shirt you'd never know it. This piece actually saved my life I won't ever sell it.
Dagohows the kick on that thing

GRIM said:
hows the kick on that thing
GRIM
It's got some kick brother but anything worth saving your ass has to have some kick to it.

Revolver.. keeps the casing contained and not spit on the ground. You criminal! Haha joking. Thing looks like it has a punch to it. Doesn't really matter, you won't notice it when the adrenaline is pumping when it needs to be used.

This is my baby I keep with me at all times.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1447173782408.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1447173782408.webp
    25 KB · Views: 18
blasson said:
This is my baby I keep with me at all times.
blasson
Nice my dad has glock 9 and glock 10. I like kimber they make a nice pistol. My cousin has a nice stainless 45 kimber for sale 650 ain't had a box of shells shot through it yet.

I have never shot anyone thank God. I come close this past summer tho I wasnt really scared but I was extremely aware of the danger that normal every day people I think it be their life. I almost shot him. I could have shot him and got away with it. Sometimes I think I should have shot him so that he wouldn't be out pulling the same shit on innocent people and I wonder how many before me.

Anyone ever find out what halfe wanted by starting this thread? I'm a bit concerned about this guy.

I have no idea, but I hope he's ok.

I have over 100 firearms ranging from shotguns, to rifles, to handguns, to tactical pieces. Hanzo is also a very knowledgable gun nut

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.