any of you fighters use...

C

chris32

halotestin ever? i was just wondering if the rewards are worth the risk. it says that it causes aggression in fighters but i'm assuming it would do that outta the ring too which in turn might not be so good for ones personal life. would love to hear feedback on this

Halo is something I personally haven't ever used....just because of the sides! Just not worth it to me. Way to many other decent compounds out there. But, I'm not in the ring....

It will affect every part of ur life not just ur ring time...!! Halo is a whole animal in its self..I have a friend who eats them like pez

Blueedge said:
It will affect every part of ur life not just ur ring time...!! Halo is a whole animal in its self..I have a friend who eats them like pez
Blueedgeinstead of a time of the month it must just be a running cycle...

Blueedge said:
Blueedgedoes your friend fight? if so would you ask him his opinion of it. i wd appreciate it

My instructor did, hes fights pro. He loved it. actually asked if I could get some for him. Ill try to pinch more info from him

Shasta said:
My instructor did, hes fights pro. He loved it. actually asked if I could get some for him. Ill try to pinch more info from him
Shastahave him sign up! noob

Chris my boy doesn't fight...he's an insane power lifter ..he dead lifts 800 for reps and weights in at 270lbs....but talk about an aggressive moody fuker....I will hit him up about the ups and downs of use..and get back asap

What Grim
Said to you too Edge!!!!!

Not enough Pl'ers in this world. HH is a lonely soul, thats why he acts the way he does.

Ok so my boy said most fighters use it pre fight...and some during training. It will keep u mean for 6 hours so steer clear of ur girl or anyone u don't wanna offend lol.. But it should clear your system and ur mood stabilize thought rest of day...only use it a couple of times a week. If ur eating them 2-3 times a day ur gonna be psycho all day ...

Thanks for all the info guys I really appreciate it!! Blueedge can u also ask how long before a fight to get the 6 hrs and will it work the very first time. I'm assuming it would since you said I wd b physco 24-7 if I took all day but wanted to check. I might do a fight coming up for fun but is always nice to have an edge!! Also Shasta any info you can get me from your fighter friend would be greatly appreciated. Again...thanks everyone!!

just seeing if there was anymore information for me. thanks again for your input

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.