Any one ever notice this?

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I have never seen 1 pimple on a bodybuilder??? How do they manage that? Im guessing they take acne meds with their cycles?

They do get acne. I watched a video that was posted here about a week ago. Cutler asked some girl to pop his acne on his back as she shaved him. They use a lot of cosmetics and bronzes. I run a hearty dose and never have had acne at all. Guess some are just not prone. But I'm pretty sure they do have it

I get it all the time. If I dont take enough anastrozole it comes.
The side for accutane are too great and can give you permanent sides.

A low dose accutane works wonders from the research I have done. Most say that 10-20mg is all that is needed for small issues that most of us have. I have had two kids on that shit at high doses and I would not subject myself to that but it worked like magic. I'll take a look at 24hr and see about getting some myself.
If the big boys have another solution to this, I'd sure like to know what it is!

sportsfreak said:
A low dose accutane works wonders from the research I have done. Most say that 10-20mg is all that is needed for small issues that most of us have. I have had two kids on that shit at high doses and I would not subject myself to that but it worked like magic. I'll take a look at 24hr and see about getting some myself.
If the big boys have another solution to this, I'd sure like to know what it is!
sportsfreak
I ran the accutane at 20mg per day for about 3 weeks. It didn't clear it up right away. bust all of a sudden, shit went away. I had them on my chest and shoulders.
I used the 24hreup stuff

Joker said:
Antibacterial soap and good ole radiation. Yup. . Go to the tanning salon regularly and it will def clear it up.
JokerThis is currently what I've been doing and seems to keep most of it at bay. There are still those nasty mothers that swell up and eventually leave a mark for a long ass time. Keeping the estro in check seems to be helping also...

yeah just shower more. use soap .. get a scrubber for the back
that takes care of it,.
For reals guys Shower do wonders lol nasty efffers

it's what i do and works for me
But if you are on a high dose i would keep other auxiliaries around

you mean I gotta shower? WTF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.