Any one ever used this????thoughts??

JuicedVenom

NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Methandriol Dipropionate
The Methandriol Dipropionate steroid (MD) is a form with a longer action, presented in an oily solution for injections and pills. The steroid has a significant anabolic and androgen action and it is known as a good way of force and musculature increase. Its action is comparable to Deca-Durabolin-Testosterone Enanthate combination.
As well as the testosterone, Methandriol befriends a good force and musculature increase and it doesn’t accumulate water more than the Deca-Durabolin. Although, the best performances are obtained by using it in association with any other steroid, because it had been observed that the Methandriol Dipropionate steroid has the capacity to intensify the action of other concoctions.
The reason: makes the muscles androgen receivers more sensitive; the muscles receive a bigger number of steroids molecules from the supplementary injected steroid. That’s why the injectable Methandriol Dipropionate is recommended to be used only in combination with other “chemical” substances from different steroids. The injectable Methandriol Dipropionate steroid can be found only in Australian vet steroids : Drive, Spectriol, Heldabol and Filibol, so its procurement is a complicated problem . A small number of athletes who use those drugs have a good force and musculature increase and a reduced water accumulation. The injectable form is less aromatized and less toxic. The most frequent dose used is 100 mg for 2-3 days.

Years ago...man I haven't heard of MD in forever. Was it good, sure. Better than tren NO.

quick google search... and it sounds like bad news?

Methandriol Dipropionate

by Bill Roberts – Methandriol dipropionate, used in some Australian veterinary products, is to be avoided by male bodybuilders. It is highly estrogenic, and has no redeeming properties. Methandriol is a poor anabolic and the mythical “receptor-cleaning” properties that have been claimed for it are pure fantasy.

An anti-aromatase would not correct the estrogenic problems of methandriol dipropionate, since it is directly estrogenic, not requiring conversion by aromatase. An anti-estrogen such as Clomid would probably help, but since methandriol is a poor anabolic anyway, there is no point to a methandriol/Clomid stack.

I have read about the his several time and had no clue wtf it was. Can only be found in Australian vets? That sounds like some shit that should be readily available for us gear heads right here in the states haha. If you try this I wanna hear about it JV.

What does your coach say about it boss? Has he used it?

krustus said:
quick google search... and it sounds like bad news?

Methandriol Dipropionate

by Bill Roberts – Methandriol dipropionate, used in some Australian veterinary products, is to be avoided by male bodybuilders. It is highly estrogenic, and has no redeeming properties. Methandriol is a poor anabolic and the mythical “receptor-cleaning” properties that have been claimed for it are pure fantasy.

An anti-aromatase would not correct the estrogenic problems of methandriol dipropionate, since it is directly estrogenic, not requiring conversion by aromatase. An anti-estrogen such as Clomid would probably help, but since methandriol is a poor anabolic anyway, there is no point to a methandriol/Clomid stack.
krustusTy bro.

Coach just got it. Hasn't tried it yet. I'm waiting. Probably faked. Geneza. Idk y he uses Geneza strictly. I support the domestic market. But I'll let you know what happens when he pins

Do you know how Geneza got started?

Cliff Notes version. Guy named Naps (his real name slips my mind) took over brewing for another overseas company called Axio. When he did this he also started stealing raws, vials, etc. He did this to help start his own company. While brewing for Axio he was brewing shitty gear for them. Great way to tank your competition. Funny thing is Axio was decent when they first started, the original brewer is on this board (provided he is who claims he is).

I got you now naps gear LOL. Isn't anybody just fucking honest these days?i know who you are talking about as far as the original Brewer.

I have doubts that the guy here is who he says he is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.