Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For the night before a meet/day of?

Im weak as fuk atm, #1 just getting back to it for like 2 months and my gimpness.

But doing a charity thang I was begged to do because I 'look' strong on one side lmao...

Im gonna be dead lifting less than the 120 pound females, squats I cant even get bar to sit correctly so hoping they will allow me to sub zercher squats which are weak as well, strict press I cant even do, only thing I 'might' be so so at is bench...

Gonna do it as its for charity but man gonna be laughed at 😛

TBH they know my limits they want me there more for my 'story' and not giving up attitude still don't want to look like an ass more weight I lift more goes to charity

Did you do a water drop before the meet? After the weigh ins you want to start slowly taking in a lot of sodium to get the water back into you. Be careful though b/c some people get the shits bad and have horrible cramping if they dropped to much water before weigh ins.

Was a charity thang wasnt a weigh in. My weak rebuilding gimp ass still took first in bench which I was shocked!

Was a charity thang wasnt a weigh in. My weak rebuilding gimp ass still took first in bench which I was shocked!
GRIM
Nice.

Weigh ins are a bitch since many try to drop a bunch of water weight in the last 24hrs and then rehydrate back so you never take the hit to your lifts but if you're not a raw lifter that can fuck up how your gear fits you. Not to mention the general feeling like ass before the weigh in too.

Nice.

Weigh ins are a bitch since many try to drop a bunch of water weight in the last 24hrs and then rehydrate back so you never take the hit to your lifts but if you're not a raw lifter that can fuck up how your gear fits you. Not to mention the general feeling like ass before the weigh in too.
BrotherIronIll never be actually competing at least now lol. 1 side of my body pretty much dead but can imagine on weigh ins!

I can believe you took first in Bench! I've seen you still bench some pretty serious weight....(on the smith) with just the one working side!

I can believe you took first in Bench! I've seen you still bench some pretty serious weight....(on the smith) with just the one working side!
TSizemoreHoping durin bulk getting back to 400s prob pipe dream but used to be able to do 5 plates pretty damn easy.
We shall see 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.