TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
... having a bitch of a time finding 300blk or 223 ammo? I had to order the shit online the other day... only way I could find it.

lots having issues from what I hear

Yeah, about everything is hard to get, unless u wanna pay a lot. I've limited my paper shooting to a few calibers I have a bunch of. Other than that, I'm only shooting to kill shit.

And i just bought a ruger charger and a binary trigger to put in it. I'm gonna want to play so bad

I found a bunch of steel ammo in 300blk...cheap .... But, I'd rather stick with the brass. So, picked up a bucket at $1.72 per/rd..... SMDH!

I just bought a Hellcat, 9mm. They would only sell me one box if ammo with it. But they gave me a choice.... 50rd box of hollow point, or 25rd box of critical defense.... Umm... Duh!!

I found a bunch of steel ammo in 300blk...cheap .... But, I'd rather stick with the brass. So, picked up a bucket at $1.72 per/rd..... SMDH!

I just bought a Hellcat, 9mm. They would only sell me one box if ammo with it. But they gave me a choice.... 50rd box of hollow point, or 25rd box of critical defense.... Umm... Duh!!
TSizemoreOne critical defense round will put a hole in someone as big as 3 hollow points ever will.

One critical defense round will put a hole in someone as big as 3 hollow points ever will.
EmanAbsolutely!! But.. 25 rounds vs. 50 rounds for the same price? It was a no brainer... They'd only sell me one box.

Still overpriced, this whole thing sucks! .223 shortage and all other ammo. Here they limit to one box per person

there slowly taking are ammo supplies and everyone thinks it’s because of covid....

there slowly taking are ammo supplies and everyone thinks it’s because of covid....
Emanthey've been in short supply for sometime around here because every time they get any it's purchased asap.

that’s just what they want you to think @GRIM i smell a conspiracy

I hope one day there are no guns or ammo

Sales are way up, several CEO's of ammo companies are on record they can't keep up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.