anybody use GHB for deep sleep?

NO, but i just started Gaba (gamma-Aminobutyric acid) works well too, this GHB looks stronger

GHB is a prescription sleep drug... said to be non addictive... got bad rap as the date rape drug...

but for the times when you can't get some good sleep ...it might be a good thing to have on hand.

wonder if Kai can get it?

I know this gets a lot of negative attention, but the one time i did tried it is slept like a baby with no hangover. I love to get my hands on more if I could.

Well the last big bust in Chicago ghb was the main reason for it. They tried to tie it to aas more cuz some test raws were being bought but the amount of ghb was insane. Feds were all over it cuz of the ghb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

GHB gets a bad rap for a good reason. In the past, I've known too many individuals that failed to use it in moderation, then depending on it, and started using it for more than just a sleeping aid. My $0.02 is to use something else with less risk. Be careful.

What could go wrong?

Attachments

• GHB_3477643b.webp
    GHB_3477643b.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 37
I guess anything in moderation. I know there was a bust about 15 years ago where a Tan / Fitness place was selling it to patrons. The clients would buy and take it there and I guess it has a rep for making ladies super horny. Sure enuff...cops called in a lude complaints when there was a lot of sex going on in the tanning beds.

T-bar said:
I'm missing the part where that was a bad thing
T-bar
Lol...I know. But the sleep portion of it does appeal to me. I would try it if supplied by one of our fine vendors.

Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid, aka GHB, or a “date rape drug” is available by prescription and is vastly superior to, and safer than, Ambien and its clones. GHB is a naturally occurring part of meat and beer. It’s non-addictive and causes sleep along with a huge spike in growth hormone. It was maligned by a FDA-led media campaign controlled by sleep drug companies in the 80’s as a “date rape drug.” They never bothered to explain that it takes several teaspoons of it in a glass of water to knock someone out, and it tastes like table salt. Try mixing that into a drink without someone figuring it out. Funny enough, after the FDA broke the law by pulling the low cost supplement form of it off the market as a dangerous street “drug,” it’s now available as a “safe” prescription drug. This is one of the first times a pharma company was able to take a supplement off the market to remarket it as a drug. I don’t use GHB because I don’t need it to sleep, but if I could get it easily, I’d take it just for the beneficial growth hormone effects. I tried it by prescription a few times and slept very deeply, waking up uber-refreshed. GHB is non-addictive. Ask your doctor to try it before you accept Ambien.

Man I remember back in the day I worked out in hardcore worlds gym they had a smal supplement shop inside with a lot of goodies.
They had a product called revivarant, it was a big jug and you were only supposed to take a very small amount before bed.
It was GHB or some type of it, buy by the time I researched it and went back to buy a jug or 2 it was gone!! They never brought it back probably banned at that time or company got caught.
Always wanted to try for gh release

Received word ... that I shouldn't try to order this... since it is known as a date rape drug... and maybe used in producing meth?... that it is watched closely and could cause serious trouble if caught ordering from overseas. ..

I guess GABA, tryptophan, etc... and other sleep aids will have to be enough. ...

Use benadryl at times too..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I saw it on darknet markets a couple years ago and it was very expensive. I haven't checked recently but I assume there are still vendors, considering they have everything else. It is schedule 1 so that risk on ordering it and being caught is the same as any other drug.
If you get Xyrem with a prescription it becomes schedule 3, not that it matters since you have a script (unless you sell it).

I'd love to try it though, both for sleep and recreationally instead of drinking...

It can kill you when trying to sleep. A lot of times it makes you throw up and if you are passed out already you will NOT wake up. I know where to get it easily but I would steer clear unless you know what you are doing.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.