Anyone drink egg whites?

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I am absolutely sick of eggs ive had all I can eat. I just started buying cartons of whites mix with protein shake and take digestive enzymes since im drinking my breakfast.

See I'm not tired of eggs cuz I don't eat them as often as most !!! My boy drinks that egg white shit, I guess it's okay, he's into it ! But I agree, eggs all the time and I would boycot chickens !!! That's y I'll switch shit up for breakfast , PB&J sandwiches or pasta, together w a protein shake, I'm good !!!

I hear ya. I feel like just cracking some in a cup and chugging it. I could care less about the taste I'm just scared to come across a bad egg

Troy said:
I hear ya. I feel like just cracking some in a cup and chugging it. I could care less about the taste I'm just scared to come across a bad egg
TroyI think the ones in milk cartons are safe to drink not sure though

I do all the time. Mix it in a blender shaker with some protein powder and a little water best way to get your egg white in. I absolutely detest the taste of eggs anymore so this is the only way I can do it. We actually just buy the egg whites at the store now. More expensive but I get em in.

49ER said:
I am absolutely sick of eggs ive had all I can eat. I just started buying cartons of whites mix with protein shake and take digestive enzymes since im drinking my breakfast.
49ER
I buy the egg white in a canister. I dont drink them by themselves usually but i do put them in my protein shake in the morning sometimes.. Also just so you know you dont need a digestive enzyme with egg whites. UNLESS you have digestive problems. I had an article i posted before but I cant seem to find it.. It is called the truth about raw eggs

I just started doing this to.. I am burned the fuck out on the eggs, scrambled, h.b all of it. Just pound it and go for sure!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.