Anyone else grow up on old school METAL?

zombieslayer

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm talkin about Iron Maiden-Powerslave and earlier
Ratt-Invasion of Your Privacy and earlier
Motley Crue-Theatre of Pain and earlier
Ozzy-No Rest for the Wicked and earlier
ect.

Just curious

Ooh yea. I was playing drums in rock bands in those days. Good times!

Pretty sure I went to most of those concerts...that or the pot was really good and i thought I was at their concerts 🙂

I don't have many pics left, but here is an old one of me back in the 80's! Playing at the local chink joint!

That's worth sum karma mother fuckers! lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Was a big Iron Maiden listener

JM750 said:
I don't have many pics left, but here is an old one of me back in the 80's! Playing at the local chink joint!

That's worth sum karma mother fuckers! lol
JM750
Now that's old school...+1

What other music is there brother
I fuckin kill it to some Priest ..... Hallford still in the closet Preist lol

Paulrockr said:
What other music is there brother
I fuckin kill it to some Priest ..... Hallford still in the closet Preist lol
PaulrockrI met Rob Halford backstage on the ram it down tour, he was wearing a tight white t and little leather black shorts :🙂 so how could I I not know he was gay....I guess I just didn't want to believe it. Still one of the greatest metal vocalist!

Powerslave Is an AWESOME album!!! How about Holy Diver? Queensryche Rage for Order? 80's put out the BEST and most innovative music of the century! (as far as metal)!

flyingfox said:
I met Rob Halford backstage on the ram it down tour, he was wearing a tight white t and little leather black shorts :🙂 so how could I I not know he was gay....I guess I just didn't want to believe it. Still one of the greatest metal vocalist!
flyingfox
One of the greatest, but I sure wish he had stayed in the closet, that ruined it for me as a fan though.

TSizemore said:
Powerslave Is an AWESOME album!!! How about Holy Diver? Queensryche Rage for Order? 80's put out the BEST and most innovative music of the century! (as far as metal)!
TSizemore
I loved early Dio, but early Queensyche is the BOMB!!!
Operation Mindcrime is my alltime favorite secular metal album!!! AND Powerslave and Piece of Mind are my favorite Maiden albums!!! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!
And my 3 alltime favorite secular metal bands are: Iron Maiden, Queensrcyhe, Metallica
(hard for me to decide in what order though)

Iron Maiden- Die With Your Boots On, Flight of Icarus, Run to the Hills.....classic Metal for sure.

Joker said:
Pantera bitcheezzzzzzz!!!!!!
Jokerdude lookup projects in the jungle panteras first ep..... I used to watch them playing the club cuircut between Oklahoma City and Dallas. ... if you havent heard it ....you wouldnt know its them lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.