Anyone else hate these vial covers?

Troy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I really hate the one on the left, I can't wipe the top without the alcohol pad getting stuck and ripping on the sharp aluminum.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 90
Don't wipe it then.hahaha j/k I have never had any like the one on the right I don't think ..Looks prey damn smooth though.

i dab those and careful with wipe

Just get a cotton ball , soak it w/ rubbing alcohol , and clean the top !!! If some of the little hairs get caught on the top, just pull'em off , not a big deal !!!

I always try to bend those sharp corners in. We all hate them!! Lol

I'll take an alcohol pad and put it on top of vial. Hold top and bottom of vial between index finger and thumb. Hold vial with other hand. Use short strokes circular strokes to clean stopper.

If a stopper is of a cheaper grade, I view that as a vendor trying to keep his product as a competitive price. My wife is a nurse and it doesn't even inconvenience her when pinning me occassionally

Aggravating but if the gear is good then it's alright. I just wipe...allow it to evaporate and plunge.

Is the one on the right the little circular metal top that you pull off instead of the normal big bulky plastic top that you have to rip off. Then when you rip it off it leaves metal shards going in every which direction.

tunaman7 said:
Aggravating but if the gear is good then it's alright. I just wipe...allow it to evaporate and plunge.
tunaman7
Amen! I certainly appreciate it when I use the smooth vials I get from my doctors office. But I also appreciate low prices and good gear, even if it comes with sharp tabs.

I e never been lucky enuff to get the top on the right so I wouldn't know.lol I habe had some pharma but don't remember the tops like that either..

Left vial tops definitely aggravating. Right is genesys smooth like his gear

Genesys looks like the right, smooth edges , pops off perfectly smooth . Sweet and how it should be

It is slightly annoying. I just use the plastic cap and press down on the metal sticking up and that works

Wait... Your supposed to take the top off... I thought everyone used 18 gauge so they could get through the plastic. Well this will make things easier.

LittleTom said:
Wait... Your supposed to take the top off... I thought everyone used 18 gauge so they could get through the plastic. Well this will make things easier.
LittleTomlmao

Troy said:
I really hate the one on the left, I can't wipe the top without the alcohol pad getting stuck and ripping on the sharp aluminum.
TroyIf anyone feel that a vial is going to do that just send them all to me lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back