F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hadnt hit this for many years and actually just started again and im loving it.Very easy to get to,lots of muscle in that area to hit and no PIP.Just another in the rotation of spots to try.Because its such a meaty area,its very safe to use even up to 1 1/2 but have used 1 inch with same great results.

I actually tried pinning my trap but didnt like it at all.Very awkward position,especially when you're trying to aspirate.Cant see the vial,and feels weird stretching both hands up there so no go for me on that.

ive done it recently and got some pain but still did it cause thats normal for virgin muscle, i keep it under 2 MLs while i adjust to the spot, shoulders have been gone for a year too much scar tissue so gluts Ventral glut and lats now

I use lats in my rotation worked well when I was pinning test suspension they took it well. I don t or should say my shoulder don t like to reach around. There is a nerve pac in there hit it once went to far outside unbearable pain never made the mistake again tho. Years back traps and front delts all that but stick to primary areas larger muscle surface area. Some areas just take it better.

I recently watched a video talking about how lats are great because they have less nerves and veins. So of course i had to give it a try, and seriously I had no PIP. So far the larges amount I've put has been 1.5 cc but i wouldn't hesitate to put 2.
I would highly recommend anyone that does not rotate lats to try it.

I recently watched a video talking about how lats are great because they have less nerves and veins. So of course i had to give it a try, and seriously I had no PIP. So far the larges amount I've put has been 1.5 cc but i wouldn't hesitate to put 2.
I would highly recommend anyone that does not rotate lats to try it.
Bighekt
Thanks for the feedback brother.

I’ve never tried lats. Maybe one day.

I’ve never tried lats. Maybe one day.
Jinko
I forgot how easy this spot is.Very meaty area so ive gone up to 2ml with no problems.Quads sometimes give me issues now so I was looking at another spot and remembered this and figured id give it a shot again.Sticking with it for sure.

Tried them and liked it.. Problem is stretching around to reach them... Apparently, I must have short arms

Tried them and liked it.. Problem is stretching around to reach them... Apparently, I must have short arms
TSizemoreYour saying we should call you T-rex?

Jk aside I normally lean on the opposite arm from the side in injecting to help me reach.
This makes it much easier and keeps the muscle I'm injecting relaxed.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

TSizemore
I just pull my shoulder of the arm im pinning to give me a better reach.I stand in front of a mirror so I can see and its pretty easy.

Actually, I was trying to hint around the fact that my chest is too big, and I can't get across it...… But, since I'm the President of the "Hot and Humble" club, I went with the short arms explanation. 😉

Misterb said: " ... Ventral glut and lats now ..."

VG is my favorite of all time. Never have any issues. Once you dial in it's so easy and smooth.

Never tried lats. I have tried pecs with 1 1/2", traps, and biceps (the worst, imo).

VG is the best, im worried one day ill get scar tissue in there , cant even pierce my shoulders, I only do HGH shots now with 30 gauge but the needles bend

Lats are my new favorite spot.

1" 3 CC 25 gauge, everything goes in smooth!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lats are my new favorite spot.

1" 3 CC 25 gauge, everything goes in smooth!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
jJudgeno1
Great to hear.Told you guys,lats are such a great spot to hit with a lot of meat and no risk of hitting a nerve or vein.

Great to hear.Told you guys,lats are such a great spot to hit with a lot of meat and no risk of hitting a nerve or vein.

F.I.S.T.
I’ve never tried them before. Honestly always been a little nervous lol

Agreed, when i saw someone else do it i looked painful. Once i tried it, I was amazed. Primo, test, ment, nothing had been easier.

Plus you have bottom, top, front, so many spots. I have a high lat attachment so i wouldn't mind a little scare tissue up there.

Agreed, when i saw someone else do it i looked painful. Once i tried it, I was amazed. Primo, test, ment, nothing had been easier.

Plus you have bottom, top, front, so many spots. I have a high lat attachment so i wouldn't mind a little scare tissue up there.
jJudgeno1
Great to hear you've also found this great spot too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.