Anyone else off cycle?

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This pct shit sucks, been a while since I was off., Lost a fucking shirt size, dick aint getting real hard. Yeah Im pouting and whining like a bitch lol

Had to get it out of my system

Iam been off a little over month....sucks to work out without the pumps and fullness. I dont try to run to crazy of cycles so that I dont get too big and then lose alot when im off. But yea pct sucks...but I wont blast and cruise. Soo gotta pct.

Ram

Yeah I'm off too, running clomid and cranky as fuck....I hate everyone today lol. I am off for two months to give myself a little break and finish my new gym.

I've been off for awhile.. its time to get geared up cia it sucks not being on the sauce! Feel like a puss lol

from my outdated pos phone

400mg test undec. a week for a while now, no thanks on the whole hormonal rollercoaster thing I've got enough problems as is 😛

Fuck! Are we suppose to stop using once in awhile or something? Lol
I run 2 cycles each year. 20 weeks each. That little time off sucks balls lol
Hang in there let those receptors speed back up!

Lol been on over 9 months... 16 hard at it then 8 cruise then 12 more weeks blast... Currently cruising till I can do an hcg blast then torem for 6 weeks 🙁

Haven't been off in several years. Just raise and lower the doses every 20 weeks or so and change compounds around. To hell with the PCT roller coaster.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

sportsfreak said:
Haven't been off in several years. Just raise and lower the doses every 20 weeks or so and change compounds around. To hell with the PCT roller coaster.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
sportsfreak
Seriously? A little more detail?
JM750 said:
Not me. I aint ever coming off.

Do you mean TRT or do you cycle compounds continually?

smoove said:
Seriously? A little more detail?
Do you mean TRT or do you cycle compounds continually?
smooveI blast and cruise. Spend about 16-20 weeks "on" and then cruise until the next doc appt to get bloods. When I have the all clear and everything shows good, I jump back on. Different compounds depending on goals.
Currently working on losing bf% so I'll be running some fat friendly goods. All worked up by homegrown and logged In his section.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I do 8-14 week cycles then pct and take some time off. I'm 25 so I try to keep it simple and not dose too high. I don't know if I want kids or not in the future. Right now I know I don't but maybe I'll change my mind in 10 years.

Once that is decided I do plan on staying on.

TSizemore said:
Been off for 5 months 🙁
Trying to get a script.....
TSizemore
This is me too. I am going to be off for another 2-3 weeks and then getting a script!!!!

me to im scared to stay on long =[ but i feel better on and shit off
Baited said:
I do 8-14 week cycles then pct and take some time off. I'm 25 so I try to keep it simple and not dose too high. I don't know if I want kids or not in the future. Right now I know I don't but maybe I'll change my mind in 10 years.

Once that is decided I do plan on staying on.
Baited

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.