Anyone ever heard of or ordered from XCEPEPTIDES?

bighunanballs

Recruit
Mutated
EG Cash
I see there is some 3rd party mass spec testing done on their Sema and Tirz. Ive heard good things about their peptides so I ordered some HGH, IGF and bp157/tb500 from them to try out

pls delete if not allowed to ask about various online research chem suppliers. Thanks

I see there is some 3rd party mass spec testing done on their Sema and Tirz. Ive heard good things about their peptides so I ordered some HGH, IGF and bp157/tb500 from them to try out

pls delete if not allowed to ask about various online research chem suppliers. Thanks
bighunanballsUnfortunately I cannot say that I have heard of this peptide supplier.

Unfortunately I cannot say that I have heard of this peptide supplier.
01dragonslayer
i have not.. problem is you never know for sure what u got, unless its like Mt2/Mt1 etc that u can see results and side effects pretty quick ive tried elite peptides, but they have bad reviews online, but their Mt2 was def real, but, they no longer sell it :-/

Ok so I've found a private peptides site that focuses on 3rd party testing some of these sources. I'll screen shot some high level testing they have on Xcepeptides. Again lmk if this stuff isn't allowed.

Screenshot_20240310_201727_Chrome.webpScreenshot_20240310_201736_Chrome.webpScreenshot_20240310_201742_Chrome.webpScreenshot_20240310_201747_Chrome.webpScreenshot_20240310_201754_Chrome.webp

i have not.. problem is you never know for sure what u got, unless its like Mt2/Mt1 etc that u can see results and side effects pretty quick ive tried elite peptides, but they have bad reviews online, but their Mt2 was def real, but, they no longer sell it :-/

did a quick search for them and it seems that they have a good rep, according to reddit, anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.