Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If so, what were the results?

interested as well. I never saw a need before but I want to try and come off for a little while longer and this may be something i could use

never tried one ...but heard they can cause vision tracers like clomid... scared me off

I got some on way, grrr chlomid boooo

krustus said:
never tried one ...but heard they can cause vision tracers like clomid... scared me off
krustus
For the most part, S84 was the really bad one, screwed up night vision, etc. Ostarine doesn't seem to have as many side effects, but as Kman said, it scared me away from SARM's too.

Iron mag labs osta rx is good in pct at 1 cap/ed for feeling great, and fully maintaining strength and size gains.
recommend giving it a try.
I haven't tried it as a solo run for building muscle, aas work fine fur that.

I tried the one that screwed up my vision several years back. loved it. results were mild, maybe like a weak var cycle or very similar to ptren but didn't increase the sex drive as much.

I tried the newer one after it came out, didn't do shit.

Shit I might try the 1st one again since I cant find any ptren. The vision sides weren't bad enough to keep me from taking it, it's just a little trippy kinda like tunnel vision from xtacy.

Fonz said:
I tried the one that screwed up my vision several years back. loved it. results were mild, maybe like a weak var cycle or very similar to ptren but didn't increase the sex drive as much.

I tried the newer one after it came out, didn't do shit.

Shit I might try the 1st one again since I cant find any ptren. The vision sides weren't bad enough to keep me from taking it, it's just a little trippy kinda like tunnel vision from xtacy.
Fonz
I thought S84 was banned? From what I understand it affects night vision mostly, true?

Look at LGD 4033. New generation SARM. Apparently no side effects, binds really well to the androgenic receptor. In Stage 3 Trials. Looks like this one might actually get passed the FDA. Really good reviews.

Hanzo said:
I thought S84 was banned? From what I understand it affects night vision mostly, true?
Hanzo
did some looking last night. I think the one I tried was Anadrine (s4), It's still available.

Anadrine s4 is still available and it's good, but night vision issues and when I was reading sometimes things got fuzzy. Like a film over my eyes made me blink and rub my eyes a lot but doesn't happen to everyone

lgd-4033 and RAD140 looks promising as muscle-builders

Well, I've bought 6 bottles of lgd, 9 bottles of rad-140, and 9 bottles of ostarine.
I guess I can say I like SARMS now.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 26
Ostarine is nice but mild. better suited for a cut.

krustus said:
krustus
The stuff I was taking did mess with my vision. Originally thought I'd just strained my eyes at the gym you know looking at all the hot sweaty camel toes but no it was the sarms

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.