anyone familiar with this ugl ?

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got these from a friend we trade stuff around back n forth. I know he'd never send me bunk shit I just never heard of this lab. Stuff on top the test suspension came from China.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DO NOT INJECT THAT WINSTROL...!!!! The labels are horrific. .the writing is cut off at the top.
Of they are that slack on labels id be terrified to Inject that especially being winny..just drink it bro!!!

That shit looks like cotton mouth poison. Sell that shit !!!

Blueedge said:
DO NOT INJECT THAT WINSTROL...!!!! The labels are horrific. .the writing is cut off at the top.
Of they are that slack on labels id be terrified to Inject that especially being winny..just drink it bro!!!
BlueedgeThey also don't look like they are filled equally.

Blueedge said:
Blueedge
I agree 100% with Blue, this is 2014 and If you do not give a shit about your product presentation then why would you give a shit about what is inside?

Dr.A

I gotta agree. Water winny hurts like hell anyways, but none of those vials are filled the same and one looks to have settled. If you are gonna take it, drink it do not inject. If not made right, aqueous solutions can carry a shit load of bacteria.

The testo 200 suspension I've had so that looks good to me the other stuff like Rock said if your gun ho on doing it drink it but I wouldn't touch it.

You guys making me think I should throw it in the trash ? Might be right too that's why I asked fellas. I nevee buy gear but from anywhere but this board period. I trade shit around sometimes and yea I noticed the difference in volume after you pointed it out. I has some winny awhile back had kangaroo on the front lol 100mg water alin from alinshop told me it was gtg and it was. This stuff tastes like winny.

Rule of thumb, if you are not sure of the gear, Trash it.

Dr.A

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.