anyone got extra letro i can buy thats not from a cem

• Thread starter Thread starter darklord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 112
  • Tags Tags
    from letro
ive bought letro 3 times from purchase peptides and it worked great everytime. just bought some recently too so its still good and quick

I wonder if letro don't work on me cause I got some from them I swear it was sugar water didn't do shit

You said the same about maxim too right? I've researched maxims and had labs pulled with proper results.

I wonder if you have gyno flare from prolactin estrogen? Do you use deca or tren? It might be from that....
Just wondering. I know of a dom source that carries HG letro but its a 300 minimum.

Yes you no what I do have clear stuff that comes out but I olny used test prop and hcg then swtiched to cyp then bam lump

darklord said:
Yes you no what I do have clear stuff that comes out but I olny used test prop and hcg then swtiched to cyp then bam lump
darklord
HCG makes my nip's go crazy...I think it releases a shit pile of hormones from your nuts-lol

Well hcg is what goes sky high when a girl gets prego and titty milk comes next!

4everstrong said:
ALL research company's Suck imo. Always a hit and a miss. I would go with one of our vendors here.
4everstrong
I disagree partially. There are three or four that I know if that have never been sub par...especially for the price. But there are a lot more bad than good rc companies. You need to find a good one and stick with it.

Wtf so the damn hcg did this to me 🙁
Z82 said:
I disagree partially. There are three or four that I know if that have never been sub par...especially for the price. But there are a lot more bad than good rc companies. You need to find a good one and stick with it.
Z82

darklord said:
Wtf so the damn hcg did this to me 🙁
darklord
No way to tell for sure...except blood work or trial and error...try to find some good caber and see if it helps. Or drop hcg.

Z82 said:
Z82
I will never use one again. Not worth my time or money to waste. When I buy my AI s from a vendor here on Eg i won't have to question if it's legit or not. Or just buy pharm grade.

4everstrong said:
I will never use one again. Not worth my time or money to waste. When I buy my AI s from a vendor here on Eg i won't have to question if it's legit or not. Or just buy pharm grade.
4everstrong
You're also a young guy with a kick ass job and no kids....fuck yeah I would do the same thing....90% of my gear would be pharm grade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back