Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This summer? I want a tat myself just some basic lettering but trying to come up with the exact saying is rough :/

I always wanted to get my back done. With a hunting scene, the top of my shoulders will be the horizon in my mid back will be the hills with the hunters and their dogs chasing a fox and the foxtail will be coming out of the top of my butt crack.

Guy taking a leak in the bathroom. Another guy walks in and says is Wendy your girlfriend. He goes what? The other guy says I saw the tat on your pecker says Wendy. He says no and gives it a few shakes. With a smile he says welcome to Jamaica have a nice day.

043A92C8-A8E4-421C-8237-1FA030B4209B.webp DC5DC2FC-D2BB-47A7-BBCC-76E7E9E14620.webp 7641060D-4C6F-49D9-B3DE-8D2220E48228.webp Some of my work... I got alot, but still want more. Backs like 70% done. Also have both arms and chest.
My back is a good vs evil theme.

Last edited:
View previous replies…
I do tattoos grim if your still in search for either a quote or wording an types of bad ass lettering lmk Boss.......
dude bad ass work lots dope as fuck how many hrs so far.....
OB.OneLets see some work man. Post up a few pics of work you've done.

I have a full sleeve on right arm. Wanna extend it from the top of my shoulder to my neckline sometime this summer and dunno what else but something lol

I have both arms sleeved one leg an stared chest an.. Back can't wait to try an go into store with out shirt ... I'ma say I'm wearing it lol I have taken some pics of work will be posten soon as I'm home an not driving... All what I've done.....
I have a full sleeve on right arm. Wanna extend it from the top of my shoulder to my neckline sometime this summer and dunno what else but something lol
suraonyx23

I have both arms sleeved one leg an stared chest an.. Back can't wait to try an go into store with out shirt ... I'ma say I'm wearing it lol I have taken some pics of work will be posten soon as I'm home an not driving... All what I've done.....
OB.OneAwesome man looking forward to seeing some of your work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back