anyone have a discount code for privatemdlabs?

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I wanna go get some blood work done tomorrow. Im experimenting with my aromasin dosage right now I have the feeling mey my estradiol is too low my joints have been hurting. Is Iit possible to drop it too low with a high dosage of arom?

you're on 36mg a day right? you'd be the first id heard of on Aromasin to feel joint issue but you're on a high dose, let use know your numbers

misterB said:
you're on 36mg a day right? you'd be the first id heard of on Aromasin to feel joint issue but you're on a high dose, let use know your numbers
misterBYa some days I take 50mgs Ive never ran a gram of test before so im afraid my estro will get too high as soon as I get blood work ill let you guys know and at the same time I'll be able to adjust my dosage if its too low.

Guys I have a thread in trt for a code that is changed every so often.
Weekly-coupon-for-labs
https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php?topic=1689

49ER said:
Whats the name of the test that shows above 1500 on testosterone?
49ERi've never been able to find that myself. I was told you have to request it via special conditions or something. I just always the the same test, Male Hormone Panel - it shows E2 now

49ER said:
Ya some days I take 50mgs Ive never ran a gram of test before so im afraid my estro will get too high as soon as I get blood work ill let you guys know and at the same time I'll be able to adjust my dosage if its too low.
49ER50mg a day??? :-\

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back